Index to sections
About Bulgarian Maritime summit Limited Proprietary Rights Access Liability Privacy Third party content/sites Jurisdiction and applicable law
These are the terms which apply to your access and use of the www .bgmaritimesummit.com.com website, any other website operated by Bulgarian Maritime summit Limited and any of our mobile or desktop apps and services (the “Bulgarian Maritime summit ( shortly BMS ) Content Platforms”). We use the term BMS to mean the content and services available on the Bulgarian Maritime summit Limited and BMS Platforms.
These terms apply to you, as an individual. Your access to, and use of, BMS Content may also be subject to:
(a) the terms of any separate purchase, subscription, licence and/or similar agreement which you, or your employer, have entered into with us; and
(b) provisions or notices published elsewhere on the BMS Content Platforms and these terms shall operate in conjunction with but shall not take precedence over a Purchase/Subscription or Notices including Legal if any.
By accessing, downloading or using an BMS Content Platform or using BMS Content, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use any BMS Content Platforms or BMS Content.
These terms were last updated on 15 March 2019.
These terms are drafted in the English language. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the English language version and any translation, the English language version prevails.
About Bulgarian Maritime summit Limited The BMS Content Platforms are operated by Bulgarian Maritime summit Limited (we, us or our), a limited company registered in Bulgaria , whose registered office is at Gabrovo str, No. 12,9000 Varna,Bulgaria.
In these terms, BMS means Bulgarian Maritime summit Limited and any of Bulgarian Maritime summit Limited subsidiaries and holding companies from time to time (and subsidiaries of those holding companies).
If you have questions regarding these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree that we (and our licensors and other third parties) own all copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the BMS Content Platforms and BMS Content. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you.
All access to and use of BMS Content is governed by the terms of your applicable Purchase or Subscription.
You may not use our registered or unregistered trademarks without our permission and you may not use third party trademarks, logos and trade names appearing on the BMS Platforms without the permission of the relevant third party.
Some areas of the BMS Content Platforms will only be available to a buyers or subscribers and to potential subscribers on a trial basis at our discretion; and access will only be possible with Access Details.
We may, at any time, vary the access rights of users who do not access the BMS Content Platforms pursuant to a paid for a Purchase or Subscription.
Your Access Details if any are confidential to you, and you must not disclose them to or share them with anyone else.
You may use the BMS Content Platforms only for lawful business purposes. You may NOT:
• use the BMS Content Platforms in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• engage in any behaviour that is or is likely to be perceived as defamatory, threatening, abusive, misleading, offensive or otherwise inappropriate or could cause damage to our reputation or that of any third party;
• use the BMS Content Platforms as a repository for your documents or information;
• misuse the BMS Content Platforms by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other code or material which is malicious or technologically harmful or which otherwise attack the BMS Content Platforms (e.g. a denial-of-service attack);
• access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of the BMS Content Platforms, any equipment or network on which the BMS Content Platforms are stored, any software used in the provision of the BMS Content Platforms, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
• copy, store, adapt, modify, work-around, by-pass, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, otherwise tamper with or prepare derivative works based upon any software used in the delivery or making available
of an BMS Content Platform, or otherwise exploit all or a portion of the underlying data, systems or software;
• seek to circumvent access or security controls, attempt to render the BMS Content Platforms inaccessible, or interfere with other users' use of the BMS Content Platforms; or
• override any security feature of the BMS Content Platforms.
The BMS Content Platforms and BMS Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we give no warranties, representations or guarantees that the BMS Content are in sequence, accurate, up-to-date or complete or that use of the BMS Content Platforms will be uninterrupted, error-free or meet your particular requirements.
Save as expressly set out in these terms, we hereby exclude all warranties, terms and conditions, obligations, liabilities and representations that might be implied or otherwise incorporated into these terms whether by statute, common law or otherwise, including any warranties, terms and conditions, obligations, liabilities and
representations relating to title, quality or fitness for purpose.
Use of the BMS Content Platforms and the BMS Content is entirely at your risk and you assume full responsibility for all use and reliance upon such use. None of the BMS services, including without limitation, the BMS Content Platforms and the BMS Content constitute advice or recommendations. We shall not be liable to you nor to any other party, for any loss or damage, howsoever caused and whether or not for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such loss or damage, arising in connection with the use or inability to use, the BMS Content Platforms or the BMS Content or in respect of any means of delivering them.
Third Party content/sites
Where the BMS Content Platforms contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites
or resources, and accept no responsibility or liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and Applicable law These terms and any dispute or claim arising from, or related to, access to and/or use of the BMS Content Platforms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bulgaria. The Bulgarian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms in your country of residence or
any other relevant country.